It’s veganuary! If you are not vegan maybe you need some suggestions about what to prepare next. My vegan korma wraps are tasty and a bit indulgent and I am sure you’ll love them too!
I cooked my pumpkin in a pressure pan. I always buy a small pumpkin that fits in it for this reason. If you prefer, you can cook it in the oven. Anyway, if you cook it before, you’ll spare time while cutting. To spare more time and have less food waste and more fiber, I keep the peel. If the pumpkin peel is too hard though, you might better remove it.
Use any kind of wrap you like, any chili sauce you like (or none of course) and maybe some herbs on top.
Vegan Pumpkin Korma Wraps
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp korma
- 200 g cooked, diced pumpkin
- 4 wraps
- 1 tbsp almond butter
- 1 mashed avocado
- chili sauce
- 4 tbsp soy sogurt
- Heat the oil in a pan, add korma and stir briefly. Add the pumpkin, mix, and cook over low heat until softened.
- Leave aside.
- Mix the almond butter with a tablespoon of water in a small bowl, until well blended and creamy.
- In a pan, heat the wrap on both sides. Set it on a plate and add a big spoonful of pumpkin, 1 tablespoon of avocado, a little almond sauce, yogurt, and pepper sauce.
- Heat briefly the wrap in the pan.