This is probably the shortest recipe I have written. If you are like me, you don’t like when recipes contain too many details. I get lost in words sometimes while reading a super easy recipe that tells you even the most obvious things. Then I wonder, why did the author just didn’t rephrase this for better clarity??
That’s why in the ingredients I list i.e. “boiled potato” as in this recipe. This way I can keep the instruction very brief. Please tell me, if you need more instructions. But I don’t think so 😉
The lime in this recipe makes all the difference. I’ve tried a similar soup but without it and definitely, this version is much better. I really like the tangy taste in here!
As a topping I used here crispy onions, sesame seeds, pepper, cilantro, and just because it looked pretty, a lime zest rose. This is not edible though. Feel free to use other seeds, chili flakes or to skip the cilantro.
Sweet Potato Coconut&Lime Soup
- 1-2 big sweet potato, boiled
- 1 dl coconut milk
- 1 lime juice
- 1 small piece of fresh ginger
- topping ideas, cilantro, chili flakes, crispy onions, pumpkin seeds, pepper
- Set all the ingredients in a mixer and blend. Add some hot water to adjust the consistency according to your taste.
- Top with cilantro, crispy onions, and pepper, or other ingredients of your choice.