Have you already tried lupine flour?
It is a very versatile and easy-to-use flour that can be added raw to various dishes such as smoothies, soups, and baked goods. It is gluten-free and very rich in protein and fiber.
I love peanut chocolate bars, but as this recipe is already extremely well known I wanted to try a variation using this lesser-known ingredient.
Just to make a nice topping I used chopped pecan nuts and dried flowers.
If you prefer, you can leave the bars without topping.
Sweet Lupin Chocolate Bars
- 100 g pitted soaked dates, 12 – 24h soaking
- 50 g sweet lupin flour
- 50 g oat flour
- 50 g dark chocolate
- blend the dates into a cream, add lupin flour, oat flour
- mix into a dough, add more lupin and oat flour (see notes)
- let it rest for 30 (or more)
- spread it evenly on a backing paper sheet with a rolling pin. If sticky, use an additional baking paper shit on top
- melt chocolate on the microwave or bain-marie
- spread equally on the surface
- let it cool and cut into bars
- The dough should have the consistency of cookie dough. You should be able to roll it with a rolling pin.
Depending on the soaking time and draining, you might need to add more lupin and oat flour.