This soup is very quick to cook, it won’t leave a mess in the kitchen and yet it feels like a real meal: tasty, warm and fulfilling. To prepare it you will only need one pot, a knife, a chopping board and very little time.
One-Pot Thai Noodles Soup
- 1 small broccoli, just the florets, cut in small pieces
- 40 – 60 g rice noodles
- 1 tbsp curry paste
- 3 tbsp coconut powder , or about 1 dl coconut milk
- 2 curry leaves, (optional)
- 80 g tofu, diced
- cilantro, for garnish
- chili peppers, for garnish
- In a pot boil about 7 dl water and add the first 5 ingredients. After 5 minutes add the tofu and cook for another 5 minutes.
- The noodles and the broccoli florets should cook for about 10 minutes but it will depend on the noodles type and the size of the florets chunks. Before serving be sure that those ingredients are not undercooked. Serve and garnish with chili pepper and cilantro.